Nsem pii

Special is the feeling i feel only with you
Smiles that were so rare
Those one way hugs
Expressing a hidden truth

Losing myself in you
Not knowing where to be found
Wait for me

This was the love I craved
The love we once had
The love that kept getting lost
This was the one that got away

Trust is what I thought we had together
Only if our bodies where in sync as much as our thoughts collided
Being with you had no beginning nor end

Loving each other everyday like we just met
Actions cut deeper not knowing where who was wrong
Love demands forgiveness
Allowing our mistakes guide us,
Living in complete harmony, each day without fear of offence

That's true love
If ever I am not enough tell me
Love is defined at all cost 

I need you
It makes perfect sense
Am supposed to meet you
Because everything does happen for a reason

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gen 1,2

Sinner's Prayer

ME