Feel Love

True love
the ups and downs
Were unexplained
We're kept coming back together stronger every time
Foolishness I know
You were certain even when I wasn't
Strange
It felt right just couldn't admit it
Had to hit the wall a thousand times
Unexplainable yes
You were safe yet the darkness me was satisfied

Forbidden love - soulmate
When I first saw you I was young
Did not understand what I felt
Just drawn to your age I thought
For care and protection
I think I always felt the forces that pulled us together
You were patient and I knew you will always be there 
U were my diary, nothing felt more safe

First love 
What pulled us together
I looked, you looked
We smiled among stares
The approach was subtle
The inkling that we've been together
Even on our first meet
Words we spoke were beyond language
You could take one look at me,
I would know what you meant

Heartbreak
I don't think if i ever was a priority I would be treated like this
The feeling that someone is supposed to care and don't
I kinda wish it hurt kinda wish i felt something
Something that wasn't there
Moving on is not an option cos I felt i would be with you
Somehow I knew
I knew u would hurt me
I just cant let it go
The feelings that i have harboured 
that everything works with a little push that eventually
I surrender

Reality
Every time am with u i worship more
I hardly doubt your faithfulness, loyalty
Your patience with me is unimaginable
You said i bully you but you allow it and it fun
The understanding of a healthy argument
And thou i watch my words so as not to hurt you
Am not afraid to share my opinion
You always say u know me
Which undeniable i agree
Even with the short time spent together
I push my luck with you though
It amazing you still here

Realisation_ down the line
It took a while to fully come to accept that i have fallen in love in you
Don't get me wrong
struggled with the decisions
The first time was magical and easy
couldn't let go
Then the one believed could stay with
not because of love but it was comfortable and fun
Then you
Did not know what to do with you
You got me in ways that wasn't possible
wanted it easy
So you surprised me
thought to try it out but that was wrong
jumping with closed eyes
that was electric!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gen 1,2

Sinner's Prayer

ME