Communication

First we talked
Used to like to snuggle
Be in you arms all day 
Then there was telegram
Where I would wait eagerly and earnestly
To hear from you on your travels
Then post
Where you could express more love
And passion
Then telephone
I could hear your voice and feel as though you were here
Feel like you are caressing me with words
everyone could see the stupid smiles on my face
Then mobile
We could talk all day anytime anywhere
I could feel your presence like  you had never left
Then Internet the basic human nature vanished
I could barely understand what you were saying using all the new jargon
I didn't know yet
When I finally did
Ha ha ha
It would be replaced with new ones
I sit in my corner and wonder
What happened to us

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gen 1,2

Sinner's Prayer

ME