Loss

There's always a reason behind everything action
whether we are apart of it or not
There's always a process of indecisiveness before we actually
Never really understand abuse,
On all the levels one could think of.
One would think that should slow you down or something.
lashed out more and sometimes didn't recognized myself.
Stop going to the one place for strength. Literature. Sure u expected to hear God but it different for everyone.
plus he gives us these stuff and so....
but ones found my way back....
worked through my misfortune by getting into more trouble not even like when u are doing it you will know
sometimes you did but what the hell.
It was a rush, and plus I didn't break down. You will say it a wonder you didn't get hurt. I will say what more to do to an already damaged being.
am still waiting to breakdown though.
Feeling burdened all the time
It amazing I have gotten this much freedom to lie to those who support me
I want to scream out the whole truth it still is the abuse that holds my back.
I guess I will get there

didn't really get better still working at it but

why you ought to be nice or rude
just dished out when It saw fit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gen 1,2

Sinner's Prayer

ME