Being Gay Is a Disease

Being gay is a disease
As much as it is a lifestyle
Scratch that it is a psychotic break down of a person
The want that we think we need and never able to find
I for one liked it better when the word “gay” meant happy
Now it just a nicer way to say two people are fucked up
I don’t have to be nice about it cos they are fucked up big time
Being gay is a disease cos we don’t get that it’s not ,not only unhealthy
It a disease that brings about possession and the limited lifestyle
But one thing they do better than normal is faithfulness
I in particular see the sexiness is girl on girl action
It a science fact that most girls have that fantasy
I get it it’s hot 
 plus who understands your body better than you
So big ups to girl action
It doesn’t hurt the guys, well most, love it and wouldn’t mind being apart
But boy on boy action oh boy……………….
Now that is pain
Most guys don’t even see the appeal
I mean something must be wrong some where
We can blame sugar daddy issues mostly on the absence of a male figure
We get that
It is an explanation
 may or not be logical
But an explanation none the less
Now gay……???
What in hells name is that?
Don’t we read?
It implications
Seriously it more of a headache for anyone than an issue
But it also not to be talked about
Being gay is a disease
Huh!
Coming out?
What the yell is that
Who came up with that word
Seriously ………..coming out
We as a people have more issues that we want to admit to include
Coming out.
Why on earth is it a secret?
Only evil thing are kept hidden
Yes I said it EVIL.
Please give me a break
They just ruined rainbows for me
Disease…GAY
How many people have seen a real life rainbow?
I have …twice in my entire existence
It a sign from GOD that we’re ok
That he’s keeping his promise and he’s with us
Now it a symbol of a cult??
Really
Can not the normal us have anything to ourselves anymore

It really is frustrating I need a break
Let’s do something
Being gay …. A disease trust me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gen 1,2

Sinner's Prayer

ME