HE IS THERE,ALWAYS

today i realized  that either i know nothing about Christianity or,
 i'm living under the pretense of being a christian.god seem to be the last thing on my mind
even when he is first .
am always putting other things first be it family, friends, work, school or myself..
learning to put god first seem to be the most difficult thing i'll ever do.
me that god favored among others,and given me all i ever wanted is just realizing that 
I've given him less credit and not done enough to adore him.
i always say i need help but to what extent ,today i realize am dead,
i need to rise;am yet to figure out how.
am grateful I've been taught , I've learned.
i go through life with smiles on my face no matter the situation am in. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gen 1,2

Sinner's Prayer

ME