Thoughts



Find myself texting you more often than not
What I do with the rest of my time is think of you
Not necessarily why I ended things
Nor was it the fact that I was OK not hearing from you.
I usually chunk it to knowing it was over before either of us took action.
True if I dare say so myself
Though, that thing where my heart skips a beat when I caught a glimpse of you
Or the sheepish smile when I see an item I thought you would love
That thing is annoying.
You have made an impact in my life
Whether I care to admit it or not
I learn a little piece about me with each of you.
But I never seem to hold on to anybody
I doubt I have ever wanted to.
Don't blame yourself too much
Not that you did or you would ever
Just that if the thought did occur
Refrain from holding on to it.
I would love to know sometimes that it did.
It will be my pleasure to know someday you lived a full life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gen 1,2

Sinner's Prayer

ME