ME

Hello Me;
Today was like any other day.
I tried like I always do,
To be strong.
But even the smile started to fade.

You know;
I heard it called depression.
That I do not agree with.
I don't feel inadequate
Is that a lie?
Don't I pride myself of being a pessimist?
Well, I guess one without the other is an incomplete analysis.

Wow.....
Am tired already
Just thinking about that.

Anyway, all I wanted to say is,
I don't feel like ME today.
Am allowed ain't I?

To be weak
Cry
Feel like I need love
Like I need desperately to be held.

Me.
You know, we don't owe anyone our Strength
Beauty, Togetherness, Toughness and or Assertiveness.

Those care free days
Where vulnerability is seen as a weakness
A disability even

Those are not cries for help!!

We all need to recharge before a shutdown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gen 1,2

Sinner's Prayer