Sinner's Prayer

Dear heavenly father,
I come to you completely with full acknowledgment that I am a sinner.
I believe am a child if God, your child,but am not sure.
Well... Because I continue to sin. 
Though the guilt after kills me and I feel ashamed all the time.
Father,
I know of you.
I want to be good, cos your word teaches us that.
But for the most part, I think am good but for this one sin.
Then again I know that there is nothing like one sin.
Father,
I am ashamed, ashamed now to ask for forgiveness.
That prodigal son, most times he's on my mind.
But even he repented.
Me?! .. Am still repenting.
Am afraid, sometimes even sure you won't take me back
Sometimes I think you will
What is the verdict??
Tell me please
I shed tears only you and my pillow know.
I try to not sin too much,
That one koraa,
Do I know which one is too less ?
Paapa,
Right now dier,
Tears and wailing don't even move myself any longer
Well... They have their moments
Still I really want to change oo
Because you died for us sinners.
There are times I think am beyond redemption

Right now though, right here
Am believing
I think that's all you asked,
not even sure
You, let me start here
Am back.
Hopefully for good this time
Am back.
Guide me, protect me, teach me
In fact Guard me
I tend to be slippery
But right now,right here
Father take control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gen 1,2

ME