NECESSARY EVIL


I am the good u can not live without
I am the bad that u can not live without
The bad that makes u good
The good that makes u bad
        What am i

Over the course of my life, I've encountered no shortage of those who would presume to speak of good and evil. Such terms means nothing. People do what is in their best interest, regardless of who gets hurt. When one takes what he wants to satisfy himself , even if doing so will cause another's suffering
What some would call evil, I believe to be an appropriate response to a harsh and unfair world.
All in an attempt to save our souls
Mainly to make us feel better
Things I conceal in order to make u safe
The lies you tell me
The truth you omit

NECESSARY EVIL

Float & Kyira

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gen 1,2

Sinner's Prayer

ME